[Athen] CA Digital Textbook Initiative

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Sat Aug 15 06:02:20 PDT 2009

Currently almost none of these materials are accessible. Conversations have
occurred about working with some of these open curriculum groups to develop
production systems that produce fully accessible content but at this point
they are just conversations and are dependent on securing the needed funding
to develop the necessary technology components.

Ron Stewart