[Athen] Livescribe

Shelley Haven shelley at techpotential.net
Wed Aug 19 01:31:57 PDT 2009

Hi, Carol!

I haven't read anything "official" from Livescribe yet, but a post in
the Livescribe forums by administrator Jason in May probably reflects
the company line for now: "Also note that we have not officially
qualified the software to work with Windows 7, since it's still in
Beta." Some Pulse pen users report they can successfully synch their
pen with the current Windows 7 RC (Release Candidate) using Livescribe
Desktop 1.6, while others have had problems.

Likewise, a Livescribe forum moderator posted in July that the company
is working on compatibility with Mac's upcoming Snow Leopard release
(Mac OS 10.6), but no official word yet as to availability.

Take care,
Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant