[Athen] Assistive technology plug-ins for Microsoft Word?

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:27:23 PDT 2009

If cost is not a consideration the Natural Reader program has a
toolbar for MS Office products. I think the pay version is only $30.
So it is fairly inexpensive.
http://www.naturalreaders.com/
MathType also provides a Word toolbar for inserting equations and
creating MathML pages. If you are including tools for making
accessible materials.
Jeff
Cleveland State