[Athen] Assistive technology plug-ins for Microsoft Word?

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:46:43 PDT 2009

Shelley, what a great idea - getting a list of these Word plug-ins pulled
together! I agree that it would be useful for so many of us!
One helpful plug in that I have found and that I suggest often to students
is called the FX Toolbar. (It's a freebie!) Hightlighted text can be
pulled out to create study guides. The other two features that students
like are the ability to identify confusable words and to identify run-on
sentences! Available from www.fxc.btinternet.co.uk/assitve.htm. It's at
the very bottom of their web page.
Heidi
--