[Athen] JAWS and VM Ware

Melanie Thornton mpthornton at ualr.edu
Fri Aug 21 12:40:43 PDT 2009

I'm using it in Virtual Box without any problems thus far.

Melanie

Crabb, Nolan wrote:

> Is anyone currently successfully using JAWS with VMware? If so, I'd be

> most grateful if you and I could e-mail off list. I've been asked by

> someone who is contemplating using JAWS and VMware--apparently the

> latest versions of both.

> Regards,

> Nolan

> Nolan Crabb

> Director of Assistive Technology

> The Ohio State University

> 2054 Drake Center, 1849 Cannon Dr., Columbus, OH 43210

> Ph. (614) 735-8688

> E-mail: crabb.15 at osu.edu

Melanie Thornton
Director, Project PACE
Associate Director, Disability Resource Center
2801 S. University Ave., DSC #103
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
501.650.2239 (cell)
501.569.8240 (fax)
501.569.3217 (tty)

Websites:
http://ualr.edu/pace
http://ualr.edu/disability

We want your comments!
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=92u46bPPSZa2tyMqiGGTgQ_3d_3d>

AIM: MelanieatUALR

This message contains information which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. Please be aware that filing this email in
publicly accessible records, or any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this message is prohibited.