[Athen] Pink Scans

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Fri Aug 21 15:30:34 PDT 2009

Hi all, need some help here!

We are having an issue with Abbyy Fine Reader in which all the tiff
backgrounds are pink in Abbyy and the pink seems to be imbedded in the
backgrounds of the pages. The pink does not occur in the source program or
any of the other programs we have opened the tiffs in.

I tried the solution that was found some time back for the same issue with
Capture Perfect but this is a different scanning app and no luck so far.
Any ideas other than not scanning to tiff?

Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart MS

Technology Advisor

Association on Higher Education and Disabilities

Chair, AHEAD Instructional Materials Accessibility Group (IMAG)

8300 West Weller St

Yorktown, IN 47396

Mobile: 609 213-2190

Fax: 765 405-1484

<mailto:ron at ahead.org> ron at ahead.org

<http://www.ahead.org/> http://www.ahead.org

Remember you are making a difference in someone's life and you never know
how your time and efforts will be passed forward. That is something to look
forward to in the morning!