[Athen] Pink Scans

Burke, Dan (DSS) burke at mso.umt.edu
Sun Aug 23 17:28:33 PDT 2009

This is from my student worker who supports the e-text process here. We
are lucky to have him around ...

*****

The pink is an indicator that there is something wrong with the page
(.tif) ABBYY essentially can't detect the layout of the page. In some
cases the resolution differs on those pages or some other difference is
getting in the way.

The pages can be drawn and re-read manually in most cases without issue.

- Jon

*****

Daniel J. Burke
Assistant Director/Coordinator