[Athen] Elluminate Accessibility Interest Group
hadi at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 1 11:21:21 PST 2009
We will have our first official Elluminate Accessibility Interest Group
meeting tomorrow Wednesday at 1:00 PM Central time.
Valerie Schreiner, the product Manager at Elluminate will discuss their plan
for improving the accessibility of their product.
We would like to invite anyone who is interested in improving the
accessibility of Elluminate and is willing to dedicate a few hours in a
month for this project to join us in this effort.
* Date: Wednesday December 2, 2009
* Time: 2:00 PM EST; 1:00 PM CST; 12:00 PM MST; 11:00 AM PST
* URL: http://tinyurl.com/valoffice
* Phone: 1-913-312-1029 or 1-877-880-7307 (toll free)
* Participant Code 764427
* Note1: We will be using Elluminate for the meeting. Please make sure that
you install it prior to the meeting.
* Note2: Screen reader users or anyone who prefers not to use Elluminate for
the meeting, please use the above telephone bridge instead.
* Note3: In order to work collaboratively with the Elluminate Accessibility
Interest Group, you need to be a member of this group. To join the group,
please go to:
and follow the insttruction how to join the group.
Once you become a member, you will have access to all relevant information.
You don't have to be a member for tomorrow's meeting but future meetings
will be limited to members only.
If you have any question, please drop me a note at hadi at illinois.edu (not to
Thanks and looking forward to working with you.
More information about the athen-list