[Athen] WYNN and Windows 7?

Technical Support tech at av-mart.com
Thu Dec 3 10:24:22 PST 2009

This just in:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/lsg/support/FIP-Windows7-Support.asp

WYNN Support for Windows 7

WYNN Wizard and WYNN Reader versions 5.10.107 and later support the WindowsR
7 operating system. However, the Freedom Import Printer (FIP), which is only
available in WYNN Wizard, must be updated as described in the following
procedure.

Note: If you are using WYNN Reader 5.10.107 or later, do not perform this
update. Your application is fully compatible with Windows 7.

After WYNN Wizard has been installed on your computer, do the following to
download, save, and install the FIP update:

1. Select the download link that appears at the end of this procedure.
2. When the dialog box opens, choose Save and select a location where
you can easily find the downloaded executable file.
3. Run the executable and follow the installation instructions.

* Freedom
<http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/OpenBook/FIP9.0.1046-32_64bit.e
xe> Import Printer 9.0.1046 (64- and 32-bit) - 13 MB

If you have any questions about this process, please contact our Technical
<mailto:SoftwareSupport at freedomscientific.com?subject=Freedom%20Import%20Pri
nter%20Update%20for%20Windows%207> Support department or call 727-803-8600.

If you do not have an Internet connection and need to install from a CD,
please contact Customer
<mailto:LAtton at freedomscientific.com?subject=WYNN%20CD%20Request> Service
or call 800-444-4443 ext.1032 or 727-803-8000 ext.1032 to request that a CD
be mailed to you.

_____