[Athen] Dragon app for iPhone

Shelley Haven shelley at techpotential.net
Tue Dec 8 14:00:06 PST 2009

Faaaaantastic! Especially since the application is free for a limited
time. One thing to note, though, is that not only does the app upload
your voice message to Nuance's servers, but a careful reading of the
user license agreement shows that it also uploads all the contact info
from your iPhone to their servers. Some people may be uncomfortable
with that.

- Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant