[Athen] Dragon Dictate for the iPhone and Voiceover

Crabb, Nolan Crabb.15 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 8 13:59:48 PST 2009

After only five minutes of testing, I can say that I managed to create a
message with 100 percent accuracy using Dragon and voiceover. The
buttons could be better labeled, but this does work in conjunction with
voiceover. What a great find.

I still need to play with it more to determine how I can tell with
absolute certainty when I'm recording and when I'm not, but my first
little test, in which I used the extremely unoriginal "testing 1 2"
succeeded. I suppose that "testing 1 2" is really not much worse than
"Watson, come here; I need you" or whatever Alexander Graham Bell first
uttered into his primitive telephone.

The short answer is, this does appear to work reasonably well. But
that's only after five minutes.

Nolan

Nolan Crabb
Director of Assistive Technology
The Ohio State University
2054 Drake Center, 1849 Cannon Dr., Columbus, OH 43210

Ph. (614) 735-8688
E-mail: crabb.15 at osu.edu