[Athen] Best practise for threads in discussions.

E.A. Draffan ead at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 15:22:35 PST 2009

This is a question I have just received and my feeling is that we need to get better at using subject lines correctly, but please can anyone give me some pointers to good practice.

"I've been asked what would be the best way of conveying nesting structure to screenreader users so that they could understand whether a reply was to the original message in the thread or to a subsequent message. Do you have any opinions or resources on that issue?"

Many thanks.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,