[Athen] Best practise for threads in discussions.

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Thu Feb 5 15:34:48 PST 2009

I don't know if this is an official practice, but, as a screen reader user
myself, what I find most useful is to change the subject line but leave part
of the original thread, as in:
Best practices in thread responses, was configuring controls

This way I can see the new subject and also go back and read previous emails
where the subject jumped, as long as I haven't deleted those emails yet.

Kestrell