[Athen] Online requests for services

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at asu.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:21:22 PST 2009

Aloha, all. Is anyone offering online requests for services, such as a
link from your department homepage where registered students can request
testing, textbook conversion, or other service-type accommodations? If
you do, could you please reply to me off-list with basic information
such as your homepage address, what types of accommodations you do/do
not accept online, and most importantly how your system is working for
you and what you might change if you could? Although we currently offer
electronic request forms, we do not link to them online; we would like
to learn from the experiences of other institutions before we make this
transition.

Many thanks in advance!

Teresa

Teresa LW Haven, Ph.D.