[Athen] OCR for Documents with Neat Handwriting?

Phillip A. Goodman goodman at eri-wi.org
Fri Feb 20 10:12:04 PST 2009

There is a product that I haven't tried for some years now so I can't vouch
for it's performance. At the time I tried it you needed a fairly large
sample and had to make manual corrections to improve the accuracy. Maybe it
has improved. In any event they have a 14 demo so it couldn't hurt to try!

http://www.charactell.com/SoftWriting.html

Phillip A. Goodman B.S. OTR
Assistive Technology Consultant
Employment Resources, Inc.