[Athen] OCR for Documents with Neat Handwriting?

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:33:08 PST 2009

Wow, I just reread my post and didn't realize how many typos Iincluded <ha
ha> was multi-tasking

Another comment - The myscript software requires a pen (Pulse
Scriptwriter) that costs $199.00 while the Fly Fusion pen is in the $59.00
range-a special allowed my purchase to be 39.00 including postage and
handling !!! Bargain for me!. The one thing that I see as a large
difference between the two pens is the recordability option in the Pulse
Scriptwriter which is not available in the Fly Fusion.

Nettie