[Athen] OCR for Documents with Neat Handwriting?

Shelley Haven rmhaven at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 20 12:16:08 PST 2009

Along those same lines, the Windows version of Livescribe's Pulse smartpen can now do handwriting recognition with the addition of MyScript software from VisionObjects: <http://www.visionobjects.com/handwriting_recognition/pulse/pulse.htm>.

- Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant
Sunnyvale, CA