[Athen] OCR for Documents with Neat Handwriting?

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:35:42 PST 2009

Thank you Ted -

It looks very basic and simple to use - Iwill put it on my wish list of
trial options for students - I hate recommending something if I am unable to
have a potential user get a little hand-on experience. And, being a small
business of 1, just can't buy everything that I would love to add to my
cache of equipment. <smile>. It sounds like a great tool for a scribe to
use and upload to a computer to mass produce if needed for more than one
classmate. Nice!

Nettie