[Athen] OCR for Documents with Neat Handwriting?

Shelley Haven rmhaven at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 23 15:01:50 PST 2009

Just for future reference (or whenever your budget can handle it ;-),
the Livescribe pen recordings (both notes and audio) can be uploaded
to the user's computer (Mac or PC) and from there, uploaded to the
Web. That makes it great for scribes to share notes electronically.
(If you need the legible-handwriting-to-text capability, you'll need
the Windows version of the software.)

I'm in the same boat as you, Nettie, in that it's a real challenge to
maintain "one of everything" -- especially if you also need both Mac
and PC versions of software.

- Shelley Haven