[Athen] Digest setting for ATHEN list

Sean Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 5 14:54:40 PST 2009

Hello all,

A few people have e-mailed me requesting to change their ATHEN
subscription to Digest mode. This is helpful if you get a lot of
messages during the day or for when you go on vacation as well.
Instructions are below to change your ATHEN discussion list subscription
to Digest mode.

PLEASE NOTE - check the Subject Line of any replies you make if you
digest your account. It is considered good e-mail etiquette to change
the subject line to the appropriate message before responding.

To change your ATHEN account subscription:

2. At the last form field (at the bottom of the page), enter your
e-mail address and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.

3. You will then be asked to enter a password. If you do not remember
your password, press the "Remind" button at the bottom of this page to
have your password e-mailed to you (note - this can take a few minutes).

4. Once you have logged in, under the heading "Your ATHEN Subscription
Options" look for the section called "Set Digest Mode". Set the radio
button to ON to change into Digest mode.

5. Press the "Submit My Changes" button at the bottom of the page to
save your changes. You will begin receiving the ATHEN messages now in a
digest format.

6. Press the Log Out button in the top right corner of the page to exit
your account settings.

Drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns about the other
settings.

Take care,
Sean

Sean Keegan
Associate Director, Assistive Technology
Office of Accessible Education - Stanford University