[Athen] Job opening

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Jan 6 15:01:13 PST 2009

Santa Rosa Junior College, located in the beautiful Sonoma County wine
country, has two full-time faculty, DSPS Counselor positions available. One
position will be at our new Petaluma Campus, and the other at our Santa Rosa
Campus. Each of the positions will carry a caseload of primarily students
with psychological disabilities. We operate as a collaborative team in a
highly functional, happy department. Please see detailed information at:

http://www.santarosa.edu/hr/job-openings/show.php?id=882

Please contact Patie Wegman at pwegman at santarosa.edu or (707)527-4906 if you
seek more information than the job announcement provides.

Please share with anyone who might meet the mq's and be interested.