[Athen] Dragon/MathTalk/Scientific Notebook info

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Tue Jul 21 07:53:08 PDT 2009

Why not contact NanciLu McLellan at Metroplex Computers in Dallas.they're
the manufacturer of MathTalk. I'm sure she'd be pleased to hear from
you.-ed.

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa. 98036-6334

Ph: 425-744-1100 ext. 15

Fx: 425-778-5547

Skype: ed.rosenthal7

EM: edward at ngtvoice.com

http://www.ngtvoice.com and http://www.ngtmedical.com

This document may have been dictated with speech recognition software.
Please disregard any remaining miscrecognitions.