[Athen] Textaloud + Text to audio

Phillip M Minyard (pminyard) pminyard at memphis.edu
Tue Jul 21 13:14:59 PDT 2009

We have both of these programs, Textaloud from NextUp.com at about $40, and Text to Audio from readingmadeez.com at about $70. These are similar, but different programs. Audio files and conversions from one format to another are easy and trouble free with Text to Audio, but Text to Audio won't change languages in midstream. My suggestion is to get both, if you can. Both will cost only about $110.00

Phillip Minyard
Disability Services Coordinator
Student Disability Services<http://www.memphis.edu/sds/>
University of Memphis
110 Wilder Tower
Memphis, TN 38152-3520
Voice 901 678-2880 - fax 901 678-3070

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."
B. F. Skinner