[Athen] Favorite Text to Audio Converter

Dutot, Jacqueline Jacqueline.Dutot at capella.edu
Wed Jun 17 13:54:49 PDT 2009

Hello ATHENS folks,

I was wondering if anyone has a favorite text to audio converter they really like. I would like to use it to create audio files of textbook chapters for learners, so I'd like it to convert both Word and PDF files and be reasonably priced. The only one I've ever used is SpokenText.net and I'm curious what others use and like. Thanks for being a valuable source of AT knowledge for this rookie. <smile>

Thanks,
Jackie

Jackie Dutot, M.A.
Disability Services Associate-Assistive Technology

Toll Free: 1-888-CAPELLA, x5926
Fax: 612-977-5060
E-mail: DisabilityServices at capella.edu<mailto:DisabilityServices at capella.edu>

Capella University
225 South 6th Street, 9th Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55402

www.capella.edu<http://www.capella.edu>

*******Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*********
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated on this message, (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.