[Athen] Lecture capture systems

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Jun 24 01:41:37 PDT 2009

There is also Synote that is free to use at

www.synote.org

It can accessibly replay lectures captured by any system including those
captured by members of the liberated learning consortium using speech
recognition captioning

Synote is being used in the European Net4Voice project

http://www.liberatedlearning.com/projects/net4voice.shtml

It has also been nominated for an award and this page has more information.

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/about/news/2586

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,