[Athen] Are any of these lecture capture system more accessible than others?

Gerry Nies gerrynies at mail.und.nodak.edu
Wed Jun 24 06:32:12 PDT 2009

>From what the salespeople said these systems are being used by may schools.

So to be more specific in my request. We are looking at Panopto, Echo 360, Media Site, Apple Podcast Producer, Tegrity, Accordent to be used for lecture capture at our university. I have been asked to get more information on them and how accessible they are.

Are there others that we should look at?

Have you used any of these systems? What are the concerns for their use by our students?

Thanks
Gerry