[Athen] Are any of these lecture capture system more accessible than others?

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Fri Jun 26 05:40:30 PDT 2009

Educause - Lecture Capture Systems: Are They Worth It?
http://www.educause.edu/Resources/LectureCaptureSystemsAreTheyWo/163626

They seem to be using Media Site and Tegrity and retention improves but
sadly no data on whether the systems are accessible. We have used Impatica
and Camtasia and even Wink and Camstudio in conjunction with other software
to produce multimedia outputs, but accurate simultaneous transcription
remains the main issue.

I am wondering if anyone has tried CaptionSync?
http://www.automaticsync.com/caption/lecturecapture.htm

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,