[Athen] feedback on round-table networking time at AHG 2009

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jun 25 16:20:25 PDT 2009

Now that I've actually placed the second round proposals into the schedule, it looks like I could fit another round-table slot into 3:30 - 4:30 on Thursday, just before the reception in the exhibit area. It would run up against 2 labs however. Let me know what you think. Is it worth it to have a second partial slot for round-tables? [Please make sure to read my first message below if you haven't already done this. Otherwise, you won't know what I'm talking about - I'm waiting for the smart replies to this statement].

Thanks,