[Athen] Remote realtime Captioning?

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Wed Mar 25 14:25:00 PDT 2009

Al-I'm hoping to do a presentation on the topic of using speech to text
software capabilities for real-time captioning at the October ATIA
conference in Chicago (Schaumburg). I'm not sure if this is on-topic, but I
do have some information posted at:

http://www.ngtvoice.com/services/assistive/transcription.htm

Hope that helps. -ed.

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa. 998036-6334

Ph: 425-744-1100 ext. 15

Fx: 425-778-5547

Skype: ed.rosenthal7

EM: edward at ngtvoice.com <mailto:edward at ngtvoice.com>

<http://www.ngtvoice.com> and <http://www.ngtmedical.com>

This document may have been dictated with speech recognition software.
Please disregard any remaining miscrecognitions.