[Athen] looking for info on social networks and accessibility

Mary Stores mstores at indiana.edu
Fri May 29 08:13:54 PDT 2009

I've had great luck with the mobile version of facebook. Granted, you
can't throw a shoe at someone or give people flowers. But you can check
e-mail, post and read statuses, read your notifications, write on
peoples' wallls, read notes people post, check out youtube videos
people post, read messages posted to groups, and maybe a few more
things. I find the normal facebook site very busy.

I can't answer to the rest of the social networking sites.

Mary