[Athen] looking for info on social networks and accessibility

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Fri May 29 13:08:31 PDT 2009

I often use the Accessible Twitter version http://accessibletwitter.com/ and
tweetdeck (http://tweetdeck.com/beta/ ) rather than the original version of
Twitter and we have looked at lots of Web 2.0 sites for their accessibility
on www.Web2Access.org.uk

But I would not be brave enough to do a Webinar on the subject - I would
however want to listen to the brave soul who offers, as there is so much to
learn about these services. They may be relatively accessible on their front
web pages but we often found they failed dismally when you wanted to create
or post something or even just make comments etc. Some of the instructions
require careful reading even if English is your first language!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,
ECS, University of Southampton,