[Athen] ADA as pertains to classroom interactions

Hong, Glenda E Glenda.E.Hong at lonestar.edu
Wed Nov 11 06:28:50 PST 2009

I have been asked to provide "An understanding of how ADA standards pertain to faculty with regards to accessibility in the classroom." I am going through references online but wondered if anyone had any documentation they could share quickly. We are in the process of Strategic Planning and now would be a good time to put ideas in our documents that would have an impact on services provided by our institution. I welcome any advice and thank you for your help. gh

Glenda Hong
Assistive Technology Lab
2700 W. W. Thorne Drive
Academic 201-A