[Athen] Decidedly low tech - alternatives to 3-ring binders?

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:25:45 PST 2009

I don't know if I am dreaming but - what if you used the according type file
that does have holes punched in for housing in a 2-ring binder BUT - you
just attach a little velcro strip on the opening end of the file, slip in
your papers, close your velcro flap and it is sealed. You still hae the
solid support of a binder but ease in accessing the files.

I have seen file folders that are similar in size to the tab folders but
they are sealed on three sides like a pocket folder - the back side would
clip into the mast binder and the pages held in place by the sealed sides -

I see it in my head but my words make the description a bit confusing.

Okay, I made a little drawing hope it helps relay my idea

Nettie'es Nickel