[Athen] Very cool eBook development

Shelley Haven shelley at techpotential.net
Wed Oct 28 13:01:20 PDT 2009

Wow, that's neat! We are definitely in the midst of a major paradigm
shift in how people access information.

> Has anyone seen this reader from Humana...

I wonder if he actually meant "Humanware" and was referring to the
ClassMate Reader? (He said he was writing all this from memory.) He
wrote that the DAISY file was "downloaded to a device from Humana,
specifically designed for the reading impaired" which certainly fits
the ClassMate description.

- Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant