[Athen] Medium capacity Braille embosser?

eileen berger bergerei at gse.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 17 12:40:19 PDT 2009

Hi Athenians,
My question is concerning accessibility features of YOUTUBE and other
social networking tools. We are beginning to use YOUTUBE and need to know
how to make it fully accessible.
Can you use dragon or captioning software-etc?
What is the legal obligation?
Thanks!
Eileen

--On Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:19 AM -0700 Gaeir Dietrich
<gdietrich at htctu.net> wrote:

> Me, too, what Dan said, hands down, get the Juliet--great embosser,

> reliable, low-maintenance. I've known people who have had them for years

> and years with no problems.

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich

> High Tech Center Training Unit of the

> California Community Colleges

> De Anza College, Cupertino, CA

> www.htctu.net

> 408-996-6043

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California

> Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students

> with disabilities.

Eileen Connell Berger
Assistant Director
Office of Student Affairs,
Access and Disability Services Administrator
Harvard University
Graduate School of Education
Longfellow Hall 046
13 Appian Way,
Cambridge, Ma. 02138
phone: 617 495 5838
fax: 617 496 8024
bergerei at gse.harvard.edu

This message is intended for the designated recipient(s). It may contain
confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may
not review copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.