[Athen] Dealing with Williams Sound transmitter/receiver
Sean J Keegan
skeegan at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 18 11:09:40 PDT 2009
Thank you all for your replies. I took another look this morning as the
system was working several months ago and these systems don't usually
"just stop" functioning.
I opened the battery case of the receiver (yes, I used new batteries the
first time around <grin>) and noticed that there was just a bit of
corrosion on the terminals; it looks like a battery leaked a bit. I
scraped off the corrosion and cleaned out the case and the system is now
working...for now. It looks like the receiver had enough power to do
basic amplification from the environmental mic jack, but not enough to
power the receiver.
Thanks again for your suggestions.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 332 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the athen-list