[Athen] Dealing with Williams Sound transmitter/receiver

Drew Britten dbritten at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 18 16:13:21 PDT 2009

Sean,

We have had similar corrosion problems with Williams sound equipment. Our solution has been to remove the batteries whenever the equipment is being stored in our office, and being used.

Drew Britten, MSRE
Assistive Technology/ Alternative Media Program Manager
Disability Resources for Students
University of Washington
448 Schmitz
Box 355839