[Athen] Braille connectivity

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 06:41:56 PDT 2010

I listened to a podcast demo from the AT Guys at
http://blindbargains.com/audio/ of the BLIO software. You can use the
build in speech or a screen reader like JAWS to read the PC edition.
If JAWS will read the text it should display the text on a refreshable
braille display as well. This is not braille support in a handheld
device but if someone wants braille it is probably the only solution
for the near term. Of course this would work if BLIO from KNFB ever
actually hits the market.
Jeff