[Athen] Question about Save As DAISY

Robert Martinengo accessible.text at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 06:19:53 PDT 2010

Just my $02, but when folks say 'text-only DAISY', they may not be
taking the .smil file in to account. If you look a DAISY file from
Bookshare you will see they still have a .smil file even though there
is no synchronized audio. Doesn't make much sense to me but if it
weren't important they wouldn't include it..