[Athen] website reader

Catalina Colaci ccolaci at yukoncollege.yk.ca
Thu Apr 22 10:42:13 PDT 2010

Hi,
Have you looked into Browseoutloud ?
http://www.browsealoud.com/page.asp?pg_id=80059 from TextHelp

it is not too bad, it is relatively easy to download (for the public), it is free (to the public), and it updates itself (with the newest websites additions ) every time the computer is switched on.

Catalina Colaci
Coordinator
Learning Assistance Centre & Support Services for Students with Disabilities
500 College Drive, PO Box 2799
Whitehorse, Yukon  Y1A 5K4 Canada

             t 867.668.8785  f  867.668.8814 www.yukoncollege.yk.ca

start here. go anywhere.