[Athen] website reader

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:42:13 PDT 2010

Hi Ken and Thank you,

As you can see, I didn't get to my emails at a very reasonable time so will
take a look at the reference website's tomorrow. The highlighting player
sounds really nice but - you are so correct when you say reasonable is
relative. I work in a one-person consulting firm, me being the one-person,
although my husband takes care of the billing. Also, working for school
districts in the California area, I have been declared a mandatory 10% cut
recipient <gee what a winner!>

Nettie