[Athen] Strategy for Faster Keyboard Input

Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Tue Apr 27 12:00:04 PDT 2010

I have observed the Dasher software in use -- perhaps that would be an
option? It's unlike other prediction systems I've yet seen.

http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/djw30/dasher/

Open source, even!

-*- Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Access Technology Lab www.washington.edu/computing/atl
University of Washington UW Information Technology