[Athen] website reader

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 09:35:22 PDT 2010

Good morning E.A.,

Hopefully you can provide a bit of advice. I attempted to instacll the JISC
Techdis Toolbar, following the instructions from the website, but, although
I installed Greasemonkey for IE, the JISC toolbar will not install; it keeps
asking for the GMIE to be installed, goes through that installation process,
attempts to install the JISC toolbar but I get an error message (see
attached). I am thinking that the process is a bit complicated and people
who are not computer savy will not be able to complete the task [?] Any help
you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I am not sure what I am doing
or not doing.