[Athen] Daisy Player that can take a beating

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Wed Apr 28 11:05:11 PDT 2010

I have a Booksense, and I love it, but even though I only received it at Christmas and didn't start using it until after New Year's, I have already had to have it replaced. It has a known issue with the jack where you plug in the power charger. I have had a similar issue with my laptop--after a while the contact becomes loose. It was easily exchanged because it is a known issue, but still, this could be a major hassle for you.

Also, the Booksense is pretty complex--I think one of the other Daisy players might be much more straightforward to learn.

Kes