[Athen] inexpensive virtual conference: The Accessibility Summit Sept. 30

Jennison Mark Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Aug 11 16:22:10 PDT 2010

All,

I had not seen anything posted here about this - there's a virtual,
interactive conference featuring six great presentations on accessibility
topics including: accessible CSS, HTML 5 accessibility, and universal
design. The impressive roster of speakers are: Jared Smith,
Christopher Schmitt, Matt May, Aaron Gustafson, Glenda Sims, and Marla
Erwin.

What's nice is that when you register, if you cannot make one or more of
the sessions owing to time differences, etc., you do retain access to the
day-long event's archives.

Check it out at http://environmentsforhumans.com/2010/accessibility-summit
- Please pass this along, especially to developers and others who may
benefit from the content.

If you are so inclined, I've also set up a LinkedIn Event so you can tell
your network if you plan to attend
http://events.linkedin.com/Accessibility-Summit/pub/389731

Jennison

--