[Athen] Free screen magnification?

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:28:34 PDT 2010

Thanks, Robert and Karen! Right now the computers on which the students
would like to have the screen magnification are running XP. I'm just trying
to help find a variety of inexpensive options to suggest. I will definitely
keep the information you've suggested for working with students who have
already upgraded their computers.

THANKS again!

Heidi

+++++++++++++++