[Athen] PaperShow captures handwriting, sends it wirelessly to computer

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 06:47:52 PST 2010

Since they both use the same microdot technology, I wonder if this could be
used with the Livescribe notebooks if the user had the toolbar from the
PaperShow in the notebook as well? The notebooks are 4 (100 pages each)
notebooks for $20 and the PaperShow paper is 200 sheets for $20 (Amazon.com
prices). I could see great benefits if these could be used with the same
notebooks!
Thanks for sharing, Shelley!

Happy Friday to all!!!

Heidi