[Athen] More on DRM for Apple iPad ebooks

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:51:16 PST 2010

Hi Ken
I would like to add a little addition to your comment; the person who wants
to steal something, will spend the energies and time to do just that. And,
the more difficult the task, the greater the bravado in doing so. :) For
me, I have better things to do with my time <smile> as do most honest
persons.

Nettie

Nettie T. Fischer, ATP
Assistive Technology Professional