[Athen] attending CSUN 2010?

Jennison Mark Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Feb 17 16:32:50 PST 2010

Hi there,

Because I haven't seen it mentioned here yet, if you are attending the
CSUN Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference in San Diego this
March, conference organizers are encouraging folks to reserve seats in
sessions. Assuming you are registered, you can do so by logging into your
Notebook at http://www.csunconference.org and then go to Sessions >
General Sessions.

And while I'm at it, we at the Adaptech Research Network look forward to
hopefully seeing some of you at one of our two sessions: The POSITIVES
Scale: A Method for Assessing Technology Accessibility in Postsecondary
Education and/or
Preliminary Findings on Social Media Use and Accessibility: A Canadian
Perspective.

Finally, for those of you so inclined, you can let your LinkedIn Network
know you are attending
http://events.linkedin.com/25th-Annual-International-Technology/pub/192959
and/or or RSVP on the conference's fan page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=280251060585

See you in San Diego!

Jennison