[Athen] FW: AT Master's Candidate Looking For Opportunities

Gabbert, Darren L. darren at missouri.edu
Thu Feb 18 11:10:08 PST 2010

Thought I would pass this along...

-----Original Message-----
From: RESNA's Assistive Technology Forum [mailto:AT-FORUM at LIST.RESNA.ORG] On Behalf Of Michael Boyce
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:09 AM
To: AT-FORUM at LIST.RESNA.ORG
Subject: AT Master's Candidate Looking For Opportunities

Good morning everyone,

My name is Michael Boyce and I am currently a Master's Candidate in Computer Science with a specialization in AT at Georgia Tech. I am writing because I am graduating in May and I would like to focus on AT as a career. I have been applying to positions posted via RESNA, I have reached out to my vocational rehab, my school career counseling office, my current internship supervisors, and I have interviewed through the Workforce Recruitment Program through ODEP. I was wondering if anyone knew of any available opportunities, or contacts that I might reach out to.

I don't want to clog anyone's email, and I wouldn't be posting here if I had not tried every option that has been passed my way. I do apologize for any inconvenience. I have attached my most updated resume.

Thank you very much for your time.

Respectfully,
Michael Boyce